2013 DC Metro Real Estate Summary
Nearly Two Years of Consecutive YoY Gains
For the 23rd consecutive month, DC Metro’s December 2013 real estate market saw year-over-year gains. Buyers found inventory shortages and bidding wars impacted their searches through year-end. Here’s how December shook out in DCMA:
- Median Sales Price $391,362 was 9.0%, ($32,362) higher than December 2012 & highest December-level in six years.
- Condos led Median Sales Price growth, up 11.3% from December 2012 (+$30,000)
- MSP for townhomes in the region up 10.7%, (+$37,000)
- MSP for single-family detached homes rose 7.4%, (+$33,000)
- Arlington County led DCMA growth, up 14.7% MSP from December 2012
- Prince George’s County up 13.9%
- Fairfax City was the single jurisdiction with YoY sales price decline
- 2013 DMA MSP rose to $399,900 from $365,000 (+9.6% from 2012).
Read the full story
Copyright - All rights reserved The Isaacs Team LLC
The Isaacs Team LLC
Top-tier Washington DC Realtors
1121 5th Street NW DC 20001
Washington DC Top 50
Washingtonian Best 100
Trulia Top 1% Award
Washington Post Power Players
The Isaacs Team LLC is a Virginia Limited Liability Company
Districtre.com is DC's most informative real estate website
New condos in Washington DC & Northern Virginia; Logan Circle, Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, Southwest DC, Capitol Hill, Eastern Market, Brookland, Georgetown, Penn Quarter, Glover Park, Cathedral Heights, LeDroit Park, H Street Corridor, U Street, 14th Street corridor, Mt. Vernon Triangle, Kalorama, Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Vienna VA, Fairfax VA, McLean VA and Great Falls VA.
Equal Housing Opportunity