Another sales record for The Isaacs Team LLC
Sold at record price for similar homes by The Isaacs Team. This stately 6 bedroom 4.5 bath home has a floorplan that flows exceptionally well for daily living and entertainment. Spacious rooms filled with light, ample storage, a 2 car detached garage and landscape architect-designed grounds make 1712 Allison a stand-out in the Crestwood neighborhood of NW Washington DC.
The expansive front porch of this stately home is floored in red tile original to the 1926 home, guarded by two (friendly) stone lions. Archways mirror the front entrance design.
Greet guests in this spacious foyer. To the right, the large living room and lounge, to the left, an equally large dining room. Original hardwood floors, crown and chair rail details.
Bathed in light, the living and lounge areas of 1712 Allison offer ample entertainment space with excellent flow. A working wood-burning fireplace, high ceilings with original ceiling, wall and window detail and original hardwood floors. Area rug will be removed at settlement.
Note the ornate crystal and aluminum chandelier in the lounge. It’s also original to the home.
Architect-designed chef’s kitchen boasts a Subzero 48” side-by-side 642 series refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and stainless steel panels
· Cooktop – 36” Bosch NCP935AUC gas, 950 BTU, stainless steel finish
· Hood – 36” Best KER222 with exterior blower and telescoping flue, stainless steel finish
· Oven – 30” Dacor ‘Millennia’ gas, stainless steel finish
· Dishwasher – 24” Dacor, stainless steel finish
· Microwave – GE Spacesaver, 1.0 cf with turntable
· Wine cooler – 24” under the counter, 50 bottle
· Sink – Blanco single bowl, undermount, ‘Wave’ #510-876, stainless steel
· Faucets – Blanco traditional
· Hot Water Dispenser – Instant-Hot, 10 gal.
· Butler Pantry Wet bar sink rough-in
Cabinets, Hardware, Lighting, Countertops, and Backsplash
· Cabico red birch cabinetry ‘Royal’ finish, concealed hinges, full-extension glides
· Hettich cabinet handles with stainless steel satin finish
· Undercabinet lighting
· Corian, Glacier White’ countertops with ¼” beveled edge
· 3”x6” ‘Glommgl in ‘Mezzamine Mink’ glass tile backsplash by Architectural Ceramics
Kitchen also features original hardwood floors, butler’s pantry/bar leading to dining room and a powder room for guests. Windows throughout offer light and views of garden.
Breakfast room extends from kitchen, offering dining & relaxation space with a beautiful view. Singing birds? Yes, please!
Matching built-ins for display, cookware or book storage.
Dinner for twenty? Absolutely! This gorgeous dining room offers abundant dining space, wall space for buffets or art, original hardwoods, and an original crystal and aluminum chandelier matching the one in the lounge. Area rug will be removed at settlement.
Sold in 10 days by The Isaacs Team LLC $1,350,000.
Whether you're a buyer, seller or just someone who likes to follow the DC real estate market, Districtre.com offers a great user experience.
Interested in new construction? Check out our Development section. Don't know your way around DC? Browse our DC Neighborhoods section to find your perfect location. Just want to know how DC real estate works? Spend some time in our Buyer, Seller and Tools sections. Learn about DC real estate market data. Read Power Papers to broaden your knowledge. You'll be an expert in no time! Of course, if you need the help of a Realtor, we hope you'll contact The Isaacs Team.